Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing general- 2 months long argument.

Missing general- 2 months long argument.

My General Baibars vanished from my list, as I sent him to attack an invader. I submitted many tickets , and was promised compensation but I returned to find my tickets closed, I provided screenshots and even then it was closed , I demand justice. You cannot steal the general I worked so hard for, I invested my time. So donít bullshit me by saying ďdear liege itís not in our logsĒ because it is in mines. Your logs are outdated and out of touch then, I will stop spending until my general returns , and no I wonít accept any other bs general.

I will reply every day, submit new tickets every time you cannot do this to us.

Reply to every thread with your complaint. Or else they won't even notice. Evony cs is the worst

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Roar View Post
    My General Baibars vanished from my list, as I sent him to attack an invader. I submitted many tickets , and was promised compensation but I returned to find my tickets closed, I provided screenshots and even then it was closed , I demand justice. You cannot steal the general I worked so hard for, I invested my time. So donít bullshit me by saying ďdear liege itís not in our logsĒ because it is in mines. Your logs are outdated and out of touch then, I will stop spending until my general returns , and no I wonít accept any other bs general.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id to check please? But I am afraid that we still have the log or not that is so long ago. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Excuse me? Since the very first day I lost baibars to you, I have filed a report every day only to wait for your response which resulted in you guys saying youíve reported it to the Evony team , but no James. Itís you guys who take weeks to respond and even then still donít help your players. I waited each day for a proper response, even though it said ďonly 1 day till a response I had to wait 3-5 for an answer. That is why itís been 2 months now, James. You guys have gotten off pretty easy sabotaging the players, claiming you donít have logs when I damn well do. Even today, youíre the ones being unjust , stealing generals , then claiming you have no logs when I provide screenshots.
    My username is Chaotic Roar.
    I will file a report each and every day, I advise my alliance mates to ss their important generals or else Evony will steal them eventually.

Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id number to check please? I am sorry that I don't have access to check in-game support emails. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id number to check please? I am sorry that I don't have access to check in-game support emails. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

16341426 is my userid number james

Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that we could not locate the instance. Do you remember the date that you lost the general please? Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

I do, September 11 is the date I never saw my General again. Iím not surprised, ever since you guys have started deleting logs itís been harder and harder to keep everything in order.
    I have a screenshot but I donít know how to put it here

I do, September 11 is the date I never saw my General again. Iím not surprised, ever since you guys have started deleting logs itís been harder and harder to keep everything in order.
    I have a screenshot but I donít know how to put it here
    Dear Liege
    We could see from the log that a general was removed from your account. But he's a 3 star general. Not the one you claimed. When did you get the General Barbais please? Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Iím not claiming anything, what is fact is fact. I took this screenshot on the 11th of September, and I would like to see you try and deny it.
    James, work on being more constructive please. And help me figure out how to post screenshots

This game is a terrible waste of money. Customer service has selective assistance ONLY to the very high cashers otherwise they do not assist at all and take days to respond. The high cashers very easily get others banned from game and sell accounts right and left, which is against TOS, and even with proof sent to customer service they do not get banned. If you speak out in chat against the high cashers then they can easily get you banned however via assistance through a specialized customer service team that caters to high cashers. WARNING .. donít waste your money and ask iTunes for account refund if you do play because this game breaks TOS with little concern or care of repercussions.

Iím not claiming anything, what is fact is fact. I took this screenshot on the 11th of September, and I would like to see you try and deny it.
    James, work on being more constructive please. And help me figure out how to post screenshots

Still waiting on reply James

Still waiting on reply James

James, report