Thread: Defence Buff

Defence Buff

Hey,

Does the defence buff shown in a battle report do anything when leading an attack or is this buff only for defending against an attack?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Famigerato View Post
    Hey,

Does the defence buff shown in a battle report do anything when leading an attack or is this buff only for defending against an attack?

Thanks,
    Dear Liege
    The defence buff shown only affects the City owner's troops. But please keep in mind that you cannot see the reinforcement's buffs. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

So just to confirm when attacking the only troop specific types of buffs to apply a the attack and HP and that the defence buff is only used for the defending player?
    If that is the case does that mean that the defending players attack boost doesn't apply and theres is HP and defence that is used to determine the outcome of the battle?
    Pictures of the stats I'm talking about will be included.

And does the same concept apply when attacking bosses?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25510652_197343230842626_2040162122_o.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	860Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25530549_197343054175977_1246281513_o.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	861
    Last edited by Famigerato; 12-18-2017 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Adding boss question

So as a break down James are you able to just confirm if this is correct
    When attacking buffs used are: Attack & HP
    When defending buffs used are: HP & Defence

If this is incorrect please correct me.

Thanks

James just one last thing if i am browsing other threads & I try to view a picture of a battle report that has been posted I get the following error:

Famigerato, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

How do I get access to view these photos?

So as a break down James are you able to just confirm if this is correct
    When attacking buffs used are: Attack & HP
    When defending buffs used are: HP & Defence

If this is incorrect please correct me.

Thanks
    Dear Liege
    Unless the technology explicitly describes that it only takes effect on defending occasions. Defence buff will also work when you are attacking.

Best Regards
    James

James just one last thing if i am browsing other threads & I try to view a picture of a battle report that has been posted I get the following error:

Famigerato, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

How do I get access to view these photos?
    Dear Liege
    Oops. Please try again. I think it will be working now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thanks James Pictures are now viewable.