Thread: FB and CS issues.

FB and CS issues.

FB issues hasnít been fixed CS doesnít respond after making bad decision what got my account zeroed and still without an access to it. Even tho i provided with all the SS.

Quote Originally Posted by BomberLand View Post
    FB issues hasnít been fixed CS doesnít respond after making bad decision what got my account zeroed and still without an access to it. Even tho i provided with all the SS.
    Dear Liege
    Could you provide more information of your problem please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

https://youtu.be/oqrn9waAB9E
    Here is a video with my fb issues. i can’t Switch through accounts anymore or the option where i can choose what to use Fb through Safari or Fb through App. Switching button clearly doesn’t do anything.

After i switched accounts last time it stuck in there and i cannot change it. I tried to delete app and download again even used different apple ID. my Account sits there for over 10d zeroed and i can’t get any help.

After i switched accounts last time it stuck in there and i cannot change it. I tried to delete app and download again even used different apple ID. my Account sits there for over 10d zeroed and i canít get any help.
    Dear Liege
    Please also tell us the user id number of the account which you could not login. And please also tell us the user id you see after when you have tried to log in your old account. And then we could replace the new generated account with your old one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Okay my Locked out account ID is 16417673.
    itís been sitting there for a while now. I logged out from it to log in to my Sons account and itís stuck there. Please explain what way you going to change it because i donít get the last part of your replay. The Id was the same after i tried to log on. But current (my sons account) account i stuck with ID is 16527543 but as you can see in my video it doesnít give me option to choose Facebook account i want to log on with.

Okay my Locked out account ID is 16417673.
    itís been sitting there for a while now. I logged out from it to log in to my Sons account and itís stuck there. Please explain what way you going to change it because i donít get the last part of your replay. The Id was the same after i tried to log on. But current (my sons account) account i stuck with ID is 16527543 but as you can see in my video it doesnít give me option to choose Facebook account i want to log on with.
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told us that it's Safari problem when you use facebook link. So if you would like to switch accounts on an iOS device. You'd better use Game Center or it would mess the facebook link.
    If the account became unlinked, giving us the in-game name and a user id number which is linked would let us relink the account for you. thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hey again finaly i got an answer but it took nearly 2 weeks to find out itís Safaris failure. I managed to disable Safari on my Phone so i can log on again. But now my FB isnít linked to the account anymore. Can you link it to this account again : ID 16417673
    Also i need that account to be restored to what it was before it got zeroed. Thanks in advance.

Hey again i was able to link my fb back to the account again. Now itís just missing troops traps rss ect. Let me know what you planing on doing about it.

Hey again i was able to link my fb back to the account again. Now itís just missing troops traps rss ect. Let me know what you planing on doing about it.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us a date to check. But I am not sure that we can give you the missing troops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A5BE0F2C-C32F-4530-8A5B-9E1FD8A93F79.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	875
    hey again i added SS of that hit. All i want to say is i did troop training event right before i lost access to the account and would like my troops and traps back. Thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A5BE0F2C-C32F-4530-8A5B-9E1FD8A93F79.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	875
    hey again i added SS of that hit. All i want to say is i did troop training event right before i lost access to the account and would like my troops and traps back. Thanks in advance.
    Dear Liege
    Our admin just resent the troops to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James