Thread: Please Recover My Account

Please Recover My Account

Account Information:
    Name: Hulkette
    ID Number: 15563371

I lost connection to my account a few days ago. I contacted Customer Support who responded with a list of information I needed to provide and instructions on what I needed to do for them to reconnect my account. I sent the information 2 days ago and I have not so much as received an acknowledgement that the information was received. I realize that there are only so many Customer Support employees who are providing services to thousands of players, but I have never encountered a company’s Customer Service that ignored the complaints of their customers until now. As an individual extensively trained in Customer Service, reading these stories of customers waiting weeks and months for an issue to be resolved makes my blood boil. Please, restore my account immediately, and please improve Customer Service before you really start losing customers! I really enjoy this game and would hate to see it tanked by your own employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory Storm View Post
    Account Information:
    Name: Hulkette
    ID Number: 15563371

I lost connection to my account a few days ago. I contacted Customer Support who responded with a list of information I needed to provide and instructions on what I needed to do for them to reconnect my account. I sent the information 2 days ago and I have not so much as received an acknowledgement that the information was received. I realize that there are only so many Customer Support employees who are providing services to thousands of players, but I have never encountered a company’s Customer Service that ignored the complaints of their customers until now. As an individual extensively trained in Customer Service, reading these stories of customers waiting weeks and months for an issue to be resolved makes my blood boil. Please, restore my account immediately, and please improve Customer Service before you really start losing customers! I really enjoy this game and would hate to see it tanked by your own employees.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us both your old account's in-game name and the new user id you have on your device now. And then we can help retrieve your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James