Thread: My Dad Orphaned My account on accident

My Dad Orphaned My account on accident

I had logged into my Facebook account on my dads phone and then he went into Evony and was switching accounts and he now has linked his Evony account to my Facebook and his game center. So when I went on my phone it just brings up his account and not my account. How do I go about recovering/Relinking my account to my Facebook? My account ID is 16069665

I think he also contacting in game support but no answer there yet.

Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by EvonyMason View Post
    I had logged into my Facebook account on my dads phone and then he went into Evony and was switching accounts and he now has linked his Evony account to my Facebook and his game center. So when I went on my phone it just brings up his account and not my account. How do I go about recovering/Relinking my account to my Facebook? My account ID is 16069665

I think he also contacting in game support but no answer there yet.

Please help!
    Dear Liege
    Please unlinked that facebook account and use it to start a new game with that facebook account. And then give us the new user id you see on the device and we will be replace that new user id with your old one. Our developer told me that there's a chance that this will happen when switching account with Safari. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James