Thread: Friends account is missing

Friends account is missing

My friend tried to log in yesterday after the update, and it wanted him to start a new account. He has not done so yet, I've tried logging in and nothing. Can you please help him recover his account? I will post a ss of his ID

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171223-055417.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	888
    Last edited by SassyTigress; 12-23-2017 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Adding ss of information

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    My friend tried to log in yesterday after the update, and it wanted him to start a new account. He has not done so yet, I've tried logging in and nothing. Can you please help him recover his account? I will post a ss of his ID

Happy Holidays,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us the in-game name of your old account and the user id you see on your device now so that we can retrieve the account for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James, this post is going to have his original ss with his name. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1514248539989.jpg 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	889

This one is the ss of the new account he just created Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1514248709890.jpg 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	890

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post

Happy Holidays,
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!