Thread: Update Issues

Update Issues

Evony I have two accounts on S13 both keep lv25 I have updated and reset my phone i have also deleted the game and reinstalled it still i am having issues with it. I cannot rally or join rallys for boss monsters. I cannot cultivate my generals. I cannot see my alliance or do anything on the world map including gather resources. I cannot set defence generals ect.. I keep getting thrown out of the game when i try to do theses things i much prefered the last update to this one! Please can you fix theses issues

Tenho duas contas, um no Servidor 6 e outra no Servidor 66, ambas não consigo jogar depois da atualização! O mapa não carrega e só consigo ficar no jogo 3 ou 4 minutos, depois ele trava!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSurprise View Post
    Evony I have two accounts on S13 both keep lv25 I have updated and reset my phone i have also deleted the game and reinstalled it still i am having issues with it. I cannot rally or join rallys for boss monsters. I cannot cultivate my generals. I cannot see my alliance or do anything on the world map including gather resources. I cannot set defence generals ect.. I keep getting thrown out of the game when i try to do theses things i much prefered the last update to this one! Please can you fix theses issues
    Happy Holidays,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Não consigo jogar desde á atualização! Meu ID 16626768.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezerros View Post
    Não consigo jogar desde á atualização! Meu ID 16626768.
    Happy Holidays,
    For each of your account, please try login and tell us the new user id you have on your device and the lost account's user id. So that we could replace the new id with your lost one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James