Thread: Lost Account after update

Lost Account after update

Before the update 2.0 I could get into my account. Since then I haven't been able to get into my account after the update. All it has done is start me off new on server 81. I have sent 3 messages to customer support and one email to fix my lost account. They replied to me once after the automatic reply to send them the lost account id and the new account id which I have done. Nothing was done and one day later I got zeroed, lost a sub city, maybe all my resources and still can't get into my server. I have spent lots of money and time on that account. In the customer support I have sent pictures of my power and lots of what I had before I got zeroed. I want to know if anything is going to happen to my account and since I have been zeroed will I get my troops back.Since it was the update that hasn't allowed me to get into my account. My id is 13484379

Quote Originally Posted by Wantedon View Post
    Before the update 2.0 I could get into my account. Since then I haven't been able to get into my account after the update. All it has done is start me off new on server 81. I have sent 3 messages to customer support and one email to fix my lost account. They replied to me once after the automatic reply to send them the lost account id and the new account id which I have done. Nothing was done and one day later I got zeroed, lost a sub city, maybe all my resources and still can't get into my server. I have spent lots of money and time on that account. In the customer support I have sent pictures of my power and lots of what I had before I got zeroed. I want to know if anything is going to happen to my account and since I have been zeroed will I get my troops back.Since it was the update that hasn't allowed me to get into my account. My id is 13484379
    Happy Holidays,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us the user id you see on your device now. And then we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I asked also if I will get all that I had before the update. Please answer that also. New id that was given to me 17783752

also please make sure when you when you get my old account back that I'm bubbled.

Dear Liege
    We can see that you can login the account now. And we've returned the killed troops to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James