Thread: Christmas update fail

Christmas update fail

A lot of people on server 37 are having issues with the game since the update. I myself can't open the map, keep, alliance tabs, anything really. I give you guys my hard earned money every week, along with hundreds of other people experiencing this issue. So much for growing, every day these people are falling behind. Can't gather, can't build. Can't rally bosses, no speedups. Can't visit Santa's, Ares statues, firespirits, literally can not participate in ANYTHING. Very, very frustrating. Kind of disappointed I asked for Google play cards for gifts on Christmas.

Server 37
    Game Id: 13690632
    Last edited by 13.faces@gmail.com; 12-25-2017 at 10:57 PM.

I am using two different devices with two different versions of android and have same issue on both devices. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it numerous times as well as factory reset BOTH devices.

Nothing happens, just a black screen than back to home screen. Unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by 13.faces@gmail.com View Post
    A lot of people on server 37 are having issues with the game since the update. I myself can't open the map, keep, alliance tabs, anything really. I give you guys my hard earned money every week, along with hundreds of other people experiencing this issue. So much for growing, every day these people are falling behind. Can't gather, can't build. Can't rally bosses, no speedups. Can't visit Santa's, Ares statues, firespirits, literally can not participate in ANYTHING. Very, very frustrating. Kind of disappointed I asked for Google play cards for gifts on Christmas.

Server 37
    Game Id: 13690632
    Happy Holidays,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We've reported your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

same issue here.

Theres plenty of people who buy stuff every weak, then sudenly gets locked by bug like this and cant play.
    Ofcourse at time when SvS come and 5/5 kill event - cant play because of bug, lose everything we payd for because bubble wears off then we get zeroed.
    Thats little more than dissapointing.
    Last edited by EPlayer; 12-26-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Lol. Like they care. They got your money. That's all they want.

Next!

Dear Liege
    We will have an update in these two days which will fix the lag/crash/stuck problem. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Sweeeet thanks James!!! So much better than the in game support. I'm lucky enough to have friends I work with that play Evony that's been able to keep up on my bubble. Feel bad for the numerous people that quit because of this

Still not working James. Been two days now. Personally watched 4 people get zerod because of this update and subsequently quit the game. Your customers are dropping like flys