Thread: Locked out of account need help

Locked out of account need help

I need urgent help I've been locked out of my account for over a week now despite the fact I've spent quite a lot of money since the start of server and due too mistakes not my own I've lost everything so I need my account back ASAP plus relevant compensation to help me catch back up and the amount of things I've lost out on over this week is extensive

Game name : TheCl@p
    ID number : 17981612

Quote Originally Posted by Odins Wrath View Post
    I need urgent help I've been locked out of my account for over a week now despite the fact I've spent quite a lot of money since the start of server and due too mistakes not my own I've lost everything so I need my account back ASAP plus relevant compensation to help me catch back up and the amount of things I've lost out on over this week is extensive

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us the user id number you see on your device now. And then we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us the user id number you see on your device now. And then we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    My current ID is :18549436

Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    I'm back in now there is just a matter of compensation considering Every thing I've lost and missed out on ,I can go into detail if you like but I'm requesting 2 of the $100 Valentine's package as compensation in this matter failure to provide compensation will result in me needing to contact google

I'm back in now there is just a matter of compensation considering Every thing I've lost and missed out on ,I can go into detail if you like but I'm requesting 2 of the $100 Valentine's package as compensation in this matter failure to provide compensation will result in me needing to contact google
    Dear Liege
    We can only re-send you the lost troops, speedups for healing, resources that were plundered or used for healing. If you also used general speedups for healing, please tell us the total hours or days of speedups(including healing speedups) you used for healing so that we could return the general speedups to you as well. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    We can only re-send you the lost troops, speedups for healing, resources that were plundered or used for healing. If you also used general speedups for healing, please tell us the total hours or days of speedups(including healing speedups) you used for healing so that we could return the general speedups to you as well. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    That is unacceptable I lost out on 8days of game play during an event I do not expect to be kicked out of my game for over 8 days and too loose everything sub cities included I've spent hundreds on this game and played for over a year I expect this to be rectified ,due to your mistakes it has screwed up my server so the options are as follows .2 $100Valentine's packages or a complete refund of everything I have spent on this server I don't expect to spend hundreds and people who play for free are doing better than me and it's all evonies fault ,fix it or I will be back on the phone to google to make an official complaint ........absolutely appalling