Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Пожалуйста помогите !!!

  1. #1
    Scout
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ukraine, Great Britain, Russia
    Posts
    34

    Пожалуйста помогите !!!

    Мой аккаунт ZomB Ragnar, vip 15, сервер 34. Я потерял к нему доступ , в службу поддержки в игре я отправил 5 квитанций по покупкам пакетов, но они оне отвечают мне!!! ID 18343660 это новый аккаунт, пожалуйста помогите !!!

  2. #2
    Scout
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ukraine, Great Britain, Russia
    Posts
    34
    Весь сервер 34 и мой альянс LAW готов засвидетельствовать вам что ZomB Ragnar - это мой аккаунт... пожалуйста, помогите вернуть доступ ...

  3. #3
    Scout
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ukraine, Great Britain, Russia
    Posts
    34
    Я покажу вам квитанции по покупкам пакетов и отвечу на любые вопросы по аккаунту, прошу вас - ответьте мне и помогите вернуть доступ! Это не была моя ошибка - это после обновления в игре !!! Верните мне мой аккаунт!

  4. #4
    Scout
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ukraine, Great Britain, Russia
    Posts
    34
    Вы можете мне ответить и помочь ?? Пожалуйста я играл больше 1 года и много времени и денег потратил на этот аккаунт!!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ZomB Ragnar View Post
    Мой аккаунт ZomB Ragnar, vip 15, сервер 34. Я потерял к нему доступ , в службу поддержки в игре я отправил 5 квитанций по покупкам пакетов, но они оне отвечают мне!!! ID 18343660 это новый аккаунт, пожалуйста помогите !!!
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us why both accounts were registered in different countries. If you had the visa record or flight ticket. Send them to me via PM. And our admin will gladly confirm and recover your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  6. #6
    Scout
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ukraine, Great Britain, Russia
    Posts
    34
    Я уже говорил вам - я ездил к своим родственникам в Англию, потом в Россию , а сейчас живу в Украине, завтра улетаю в Египет... Я много путешествую ! Я отправлял вам в службу поддержки в игре фотографии по покупкам пакетов именно с этого аккаунта и показывал проездной визы! Вам ведь видно - что последние 10-15 покупок пакетов в игре я делал из Украины. Разве вам этого не достаточно ? Помогите пожалуйста!
    Last edited by ZomB Ragnar; 02-05-2018 at 12:00 PM.

  7. #7
    Scout
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ukraine, Great Britain, Russia
    Posts
    34
    Если хотите - весь сервер 34 и мой альянс law может засвидетельствовать вам что это мой аккаунт, пожалуйста помогите мне его вернуть...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ZomB Ragnar View Post
    Я уже говорил вам - я ездил к своим родственникам в Англию, потом в Россию , а сейчас живу в Украине, завтра улетаю в Египет... Я много путешествую ! Я отправлял вам в службу поддержки в игре фотографии по покупкам пакетов именно с этого аккаунта и показывал проездной визы! Вам ведь видно - что последние 10-15 покупок пакетов в игре я делал из Украины. Разве вам этого не достаточно ? Помогите пожалуйста!
    Dear Liege
    We need the proof to prove that you had been their or we cannot help. It is recommended that you send PM to me with a Visa Record or flight ticket photo. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  9. #9
    Scout
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ukraine, Great Britain, Russia
    Posts
    34
    Hello I write in English for you I need to get my account back what if I take a photo of my UK passport

  10. #10
    Scout
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ukraine, Great Britain, Russia
    Posts
    34
    It was a while ago when I went i did not keep ticket

  11. #11
    Scout
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ukraine, Great Britain, Russia
    Posts
    34
    ID 18343660 is game id

  12. #12
    Scout
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ukraine, Great Britain, Russia
    Posts
    34
    I need to get this back before I lose everything otherwise I will have to get all my money back as I can't get into game

  13. #13
    Dear Liege
    I am so sorry that if you don't follow the instruction I posted above or in another post. We cannot help. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  14. #14
    Scout
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Ukraine, Great Britain, Russia
    Posts
    34
    As I can't find plane ticket is there any other way I can prove. What about a receipt or a bill

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ZomB Ragnar View Post
    As I can't find plane ticket is there any other way I can prove. What about a receipt or a bill
    Dear Liege
    You may take a phone of your passport or visa which it shows that you've been there, send it via PM. I and our admin will remove it once we have confirmed that the account is yours. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •