Thread: complaint departament

complaint departament

Hey James i really want to know does Evony has a complaint department i could contact or person who supervises your job or the phone number i could use to make a complain? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Akmuo View Post
    Hey James i really want to know does Evony has a complaint department i could contact or person who supervises your job or the phone number i could use to make a complain? Thanks in advance.
    Dear Liege
    I am so sorry that we don't have that department. And the decision was made by our supervisor. Maybe you could give a 1 start rate and comment on Google or iTunes or even make an escalation there.

Best Regards
    James

Why?

So Evony can counter legitimate user ratings, with a flood of bogus 5.0 ratings ?

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    I am so sorry that we don't have that department. And the decision was made by our supervisor. Maybe you could give a 1 start rate and comment on Google or iTunes or even make an escalation there.

Best Regards
    James
    Hey James yes its very sad that you don't have such a department. But can i contact your supervisor directly then? This is not an Google or iTunes job i need to complain about. Its about your job and your app. And whats for your rating its already has only half a star so i wouldn make much difference by rating it. Just would waste my time.
    Best Regards
    Akmuo
    Last edited by Akmuo; 02-28-2018 at 06:09 AM.

Itís obvious they donít care and itís also obvious they are losing players and coiners due to these non stop events to help prop up sales.

Essentially they are running the game carnival style. Milk as much money as they can before skipping town.

They donít care so the only message you can send is to walk away which I will be doing in the next 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by rlsmith789@gmail.com View Post
    It’s obvious they don’t care and it’s also obvious they are losing players and coiners due to these non stop events to help prop up sales.

Essentially they are running the game carnival style. Milk as much money as they can before skipping town.

They don’t care so the only message you can send is to walk away which I will be doing in the next 48 hours.
    I got that part already that James doesnt care. But it not means his supervisor doesnt. All i wanna do is to talk with someone who has a say in their team not the James who is just answering to our threads. I agree with you and if my in game problems will not be sorted i am out of this game. I am not sure why did they bothered to send me Test server invite code. Must be they judging it by the money player spend. But it clear for me they dont look after their customers. And i am pretty sure i will get ignored on my last comment but it will not stop me to keep fighting for my investments in game. I am sure they do it just for us to spend more money or leave the game. It would be easy decision if i would have spent 2k $ on the account but in my case is different so ill be looking for way to get it back what i spent my money on.

Good luck man. I hope you win but there are red flags popping up all over the place about this business.

Quote Originally Posted by rlsmith789@gmail.com View Post
    Good luck man. I hope you win but there are red flags popping up all over the place about this business.
    No shit it’s fishy business as hell ����

Bomberland aka Akmou is seeking out sympathy from others while he actively plays another person's account, that he aquired through fraudulent means. Do not pity him, he has essentially stolen $5000.00 USD from a player and harasses that player's Alliance. There is a thread you can follow, Stylez is the other player involved.

hopefully you spent with iTunes, Google will not help you. This dumbass james sure as heck wont help you. Ive never witnessed a more useless "employee" in my life.

I couldn't log in the game to complete my resources gathering event. Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Monk369 View Post
    I couldn't log in the game to complete my resources gathering event. Wtf
    me 2 and kill event begun....almost 2 hours can't connect