Thread: Did not receive pack

Did not receive pack

Didn't receive the 10.00 Valentine's day pack, just realized I was charged twice for it.
    Member id 17843559
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-03-19-13-06-41.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	1084  

Quote Originally Posted by JennNnej View Post
    Didn't receive the 10.00 Valentine's day pack, just realized I was charged twice for it.
    Member id 17843559
    Dear Liege
    Really sorry for the inconvenience that our system may have missed your orders. And we've just confirmed your orders manually now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Funny how JAMES just happened to overlook this "minor" point...

... I was charged twice for it.
    Member id 17843559

While I have not recently experienced this BUG (because I REFUSE TO PAY for another pack until Evony starts fixing it's NUMEROUS BUGS THEY HAVE REPEATEDLY CLAIMED TO HAVE FIXED, TIME AND TIME AGAIN), I first noticed this BUG in MAY LAST YEAR.

First, call the Third Party Vendor you purchased the packs through.

Next, tell them you have been double-billed.

Make sure they know that these are "once per day packs" (i.e. you cannot buy more than once per day).

As soon as they verified this, I was immediately credited/refunded for the double-billed purchases.

Funny how JAMES just happened to overlook this "minor" point...

... I was charged twice for it.
    Member id 17843559

While I have not recently experienced this BUG (because I REFUSE TO PAY for another pack until Evony starts fixing it's NUMEROUS BUGS THEY HAVE REPEATEDLY CLAIMED TO HAVE FIXED, TIME AND TIME AGAIN), I first noticed this BUG in MAY LAST YEAR.

First, call the Third Party Vendor you purchased the packs through.

Next, tell them you have been double-billed.

Make sure they know that these are "once per day packs" (i.e. you cannot buy more than once per day).

As soon as they verified this, I was immediately credited/refunded for the double-billed purchases.