Thread: When will the testing environment app be released for iOS?!

When will the testing environment app be released for iOS?!

The Evony RC app was released on Android back in February. The Facebook Admin Raymond said that the iOS would be coming soon. This has been far too long. Are we getting it or not? I want an educated answer. If you canít get Appleís approval just release the application as a third party app for iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by LGV View Post
    The Evony RC app was released on Android back in February. The Facebook Admin Raymond said that the iOS would be coming soon. This has been far too long. Are we getting it or not? I want an educated answer. If you canít get Appleís approval just release the application as a third party app for iOS.
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that it will not be avaiable on iOS because Apple only allows final product to be in the store. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

And why canít you guys just release it as a 3rd party application? Itís perfectly safe if we just downloaded the game directly. If you donít plan on releasing iOS at least return weekly rewards back to Server 1 and take the ďComing SoonĒ link off the download website, as you are lying.

Quote Originally Posted by LGV View Post
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry. I am not sure what do you mean by Third party, all apps used on iOS devices can only be publish on App Store. Or it will violate Apple's Terms of use and have our developer account banned. If you were invited and would like to play on the test server. Please install an Android emulator such as bluestack on your Desktop PC or Laptop. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

That is false. There are ways to have applications that are not approved by Appleís Store. I would know because I have multiple applications on my device that I did not download from the App Store. Surely your developers arenít this bad to not understand how this works.

Maybe this will not release because I have also read the news about this. If you guys wanna buy a resume for your job or any other kind of work then you must try the resumeplanet website and that would be great for you. I am also taking help from them and they are great with this kind of stuff.

Maybe this will not release because I have also read the news about this. If you guys wanna buy a resume for your job or any other kind of work then you must try the resumeplanet website and that would be great for you. I am also taking help from them and they are great with this kind of stuff.