Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evony Referral Rating Survey

BEST DIGITAL NOMAD WEBSITE

Hey

I've been looking at digital nomading a while and how to get started with my internet business before travelling.

AWESOME site here for digital nomads! this is what I used to get online and enter the community!!

www.startupbeachshack.com

I got the courses to build my business and never looked back (except when I think about home loool)

All the best,

hello all

I've been looking at digital nomading a while and how to get started with my internet business before travelling.

AWESOME site here for digital nomads! this is what I used to get online and enter the community!!

I got the courses to build my business and never looked back (except when I think about home loool)

All the best,

Hi there

All the best,

Just my idea for this game

After I'm playing, had been attack a view time, it can be save only using "a bubble"... But the point is the game use "jungle rule".. (lol..). More interesting if the developer for this game use the rule "people power", it means no more stronger for someone anymore what ever they have highest level. The player's who have low level togetherness can be attack to another player who had high level. In simple word "people can attack the King". This is homework for the developer make it happen with the right algorithm. Thank you.