Thread: Official rule statement ?

Official rule statement ?

Can you please provide clear and accurate explanation of what is acceptable and what is not moving forward on the following points?

May a player use a second account to store food ? (200m plus players cannot generate more food than they consume and resource cost of 3bn food for k35 is certainly unobtainable without means to store their excess)

Why is there a switch account option if not ?

What is the requirement of proof in relation to buying resources?
    (If I find a player whos shield has dropped and they have 2bn resources saved and I take it all. Where is the decision its a legit find vs its a sale?)

We as a community are getting very little information and evony are acting with a very heavy hand when it comes to enforcing their rules. Innocent players are suffering greatly.

Perhaps a very very clear email from evony in reguards to all of what is allowed vs all of what is not. There is too much confusion

-

Majority of players have atleast 2 accounts presently for storing food and working for more resource. If evony / top games goes down that road of blocking and banning every single one the game will be finished before new year. ?

Dear Liege
    Basically, we banned accounts that were involved in buying/selling resources. And we have logs for resources flows. If we banned a farmer account, those who bought resources from the farm account will be affected, the punishment could vary from removing th resources to permanent ban. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

So please explain how its possible for a player whos troop consumption is higher than their production to save 3.103bn food for k35?

Warehouse stores 250m ish, safe net is about 120m in city... where are players to get the remaining 2.6bn food?

How can you prove or disprove that no money was paid for resources ?
    Being honest. Every single server on the game, 50% of the serious players have 2 or more accounts and store their excess food in their second account.
    You have pay to win or strategists... players who can play smartly for free. But with these new inconsistent sanctions evony needs to make food safe or they need to allow players to have multiple accounts:

Its no secret. Ban all the alts and the owner accounts leave and then the coiners have nobody to play against so they quit and that = evony finished. Dead overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro12345 View Post
    So please explain how it’s possible for a player who’s troop consumption is higher than their production to save 3.103bn food for k35?

Warehouse stores 250m ish, safe net is about 120m in city... where are players to get the remaining 2.6bn food?

How can you prove or disprove that no money was paid for resources ?
    Being honest. Every single server on the game, 50% of the serious players have 2 or more accounts and store their excess food in their second account.
    You have pay to win or strategists... players who can play smartly for free. But with these new inconsistent sanctions evony needs to make food safe or they need to allow players to have multiple accounts:

It’s no secret. Ban all the alts and the owner accounts leave and then the coiners have nobody to play against so they quit and that = evony finished. Dead overnight.
    Dear Liege
    For the food production gap you mentioned, players should figure out how to make it themselves. It's a process of problem solving, it's rather fair to all players. For account banning rules, it's completed by a serial of algorithms to get the suspects and finally determined by one of our senior colleague. We cannot tell the rules because once it's disclosed to the public, it will not work anymore very soon. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

So basically what you just said. The official spokesman of evony on their dedicated forums.
    We have rules. But we are not going to tell you them.
    And we will ban you if you break them?

So if the ban is for buying and selling resources how can you prove that cash flow is exchanging hands? Alts have always been large aspects of these types of games for big spenders and small spenders a like! Taking them away is not going to help people to spend money if anything it will deter players lowering the game activity and therefore spending

After this response as a paying customer, i tell you i will never spend another dollar on this game again. Ive waited 2 months for dismissed troops to be reset then the dev lies and claims I dismissed 1.5m t12 myself(i got access back to my account 4 hours later and immediately same day requested my troops be restored) 2 months later "na" obviously evony doesnt return refund or compensate for anything because they think youll buy it back if they dont do whats right. AS PER GOOGLES RECOMMENDATIONS I RECOMMEND YOU FORWARD ALL YOUR ISSUES TO GOOGLE PLAY STORE, ITUNES STORE AND AMAZON STORE AS THEY ALL TOLD ME THEY CANT DO ANYTHING UNLESS WE FILE COMPLAINTS

But if people with 10 and even 47 alts are allowed to play and feed resources to main accounts making it unfair to others eho follow thw rules.

It is now to the point that the only way to compete is have alts or buy res because so many do it and dont get banned or sanctioned.

What information do you need to get rid if alts...if you look at the logs for reported accounta,you can see resource transfers through hitting. I know,this is part of the algorhythm. You track the resource gain but not through the in game transfer feature. So why are blatent violaters ok to play ?

What is needed to make this change ?

Also specifically clarification on the terms of service is needed as its vagueness in legaleese is troublesome.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahlake@gmail.com View Post
    But if people with 10 and even 47 alts are allowed to play and feed resources to main accounts making it unfair to others eho follow thw rules.

It is now to the point that the only way to compete is have alts or buy res because so many do it and dont get banned or sanctioned.

What information do you need to get rid if alts...if you look at the logs for reported accounta,you can see resource transfers through hitting. I know,this is part of the algorhythm. You track the resource gain but not through the in game transfer feature. So why are blatent violaters ok to play ?

What is needed to make this change ?

Also specifically clarification on the terms of service is needed as its vagueness in legaleese is troublesome.

Thanks in advance
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our developers. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    James

What james is saying for food gap is first you should store your combat troops in a skelter alt making only iron/wood/stone. Second your main city at k30 can produce in excess of 2.5m food pretty easily per hour which would cover about 1.5m t12 troops remaining at home if needed. Third put a good general as duty officer on your warehouse and a warehouse protection general on your wall. Fourth and most importantly is dont transfer. If you are over 100m power then you obviously pvp so go pvp. Attack your alt and every other unbubbled city out there to acquire resources without a transfer tax or a transfer ban plus the additional benefit of i can attack you for not knowing how to play the game and zero your cowardice.

Ok but your first sentence is against TOS...a skelter acct ie. Alt act.