Thread: Did not receive my items

Did not receive my items

Hello,
    I did not receive the items i purchased.

I have bought 5 packs during the Christmas event. i have received only 4 of those packs.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Purchases.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	1648 These are the date i bought the packs. im on EST.

i bought the same pack each time.
    Here is a list of the items in the pack.

Name:	PackItems3.jpg 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	1645Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PackItems2.jpg 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	1646Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PackItems1.jpg 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	1647
    i also would have gotten the promo event items. ive tried going through the game but the person stopped responding after saying i got the items but the dates he listed were from the next pack i bought.
    the pack in question i didn't receive was on 12/21.

Each pack comes with 3 sub city clue chest. if you go through all my items ive received during the event you will see i only got 12 of them but i should have had 15 with 5 packs at 3 per pack. that is because i didn't get all my items and if the guy would have actually looked into it properly instead of just seeing i got the same pack days later and saying i got them. then not responding the sub city clue are going to be worthless in 1 day when the event ends.

So please can i get someone to actually look at my account and see that i didn't get my items and send them to me.
    i also want to make sure i get the weekend promo items that i would have got when i bought that pack.

If there are any questions please let me know and ill answer them.
    Last edited by NRB; 12-31-2018 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NRB View Post
    Hello,
    I did not receive the items i purchased.

I have bought 5 packs during the Christmas event. i have received only 4 of those packs.

Name:	Purchases.jpg 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	1648 These are the date i bought the packs. im on EST.

i bought the same pack each time.
    Here is a list of the items in the pack.

Name:	PackItems3.jpg 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	1645Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PackItems2.jpg 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	1646Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PackItems1.jpg 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	1647
    i also would have gotten the promo event items. ive tried going through the game but the person stopped responding after saying i got the items but the dates he listed were from the next pack i bought.
    the pack in question i didn't receive was on 12/21.

Each pack comes with 3 sub city clue chest. if you go through all my items ive received during the event you will see i only got 12 of them but i should have had 15 with 5 packs at 3 per pack. that is because i didn't get all my items and if the guy would have actually looked into it properly instead of just seeing i got the same pack days later and saying i got them. then not responding the sub city clue are going to be worthless in 1 day when the event ends.

So please can i get someone to actually look at my account and see that i didn't get my items and send them to me.
    i also want to make sure i get the weekend promo items that i would have got when i bought that pack.

If there are any questions please let me know and ill answer them.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by NRB View Post
    My id 16500860
    Dear Liege
    We've just re-sent the missing order to you. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James