Thread: Account unlinked

Account unlinked

hi James, the in-game customer service takes too darn long, can you link my game please.

New monarch id: 24101592

old monarch id:12416034

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseofcali View Post
    hi James, the in-game customer service takes too darn long, can you link my game please.

Thanks.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then please post a comment and give us your old and the new user id number you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James, unfortunately i had a head injury in the car crash. i lost my phone and dont have access to my email anymore. My husband bought me a new android phone and setup the email that im currently using. I dont have screenshots of any payments because, as i said, i have a new phone wirh different email. My phone was lost in the crash. My momory was affected in crash, so don't remember the email anymore for now. I just want to get back to playing evony. I dont know how to pm also. Just link my account, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseofcali View Post
    James, unfortunately i had a head injury in the car crash. i lost my phone and dont have access to my email anymore. My husband bought me a new android phone and setup the email that im currently using. I dont have screenshots of any payments because, as i said, i have a new phone wirh different email. My phone was lost in the crash. My momory was affected in crash, so don't remember the email anymore for now. I just want to get back to playing evony. I dont know how to pm also. Just link my account, thanks.

Dear Liege
    We are so sorry for your situation. And I just explained your story to our admin. But he insists that we cannot help if you don't have access to the email anymore. I think that you can call google play and see if they could help retrieve your email, if you ever paid via credit card. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James