Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ignored by Customer Support

Dear Liege
    And our developer may log you out because we would like to collect some account data for the investigation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Emergency

Hey James my account got unlinked from my Facebook and Gmail. My username is Death Dealer with my account id (12985263). I have created a new account with id (24602825). Can u pls get my account back. I sent a MSG to support but no reply

Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    Hey James my account got unlinked from my Facebook and Gmail. My username is Death Dealer with my account id (12985263). I have created a new account with id (24602825). Can u pls get my account back. I sent a MSG to support but no reply
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then please post a comment and give us your old and the new user id number you see on your device now. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. You could upload it to imgur.com or postimg.org first and then send me the link(s). And we see that the account had not been logged in for about a month. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hey James my new id is 24602825
    My old id is 12985263
    Yes I just started back playing and when I logged on i saw myself in a new account smh

Those are my purchases..pls rectify it for me as quickly as possible so I can be back to spending cash in this wonderful game 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Death Dealer View Post
    Those are my purchases..pls rectify it for me as quickly as possible so I can be back to spending cash in this wonderful game 
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your passport record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

That's because I bought the account from someone...didn't know it would come to haunt me now...smh I have the correct information and I bought the account so u guys know why it wasn't registered in same country

That was since last year I bought the account. Pls help me out here

Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that we don't regconize account transactions and thus we cannot help in this kind of situations. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James