Thread: Battlefield

Battlefield

Every battle field since last update my marches keep freezing up. This causes me to get zero. It is a task to get wings in battle field this glitch makes it impossible. As well as support never answer any tickets Iíve sent. If I had a multi million dollar game I think Iíd respond to my costumers. It is about to cost you a customer. I enjoy the game but Iím sick of spending money on a product tgat not working properly. And get no response from support just making it worse. Every time the game starts to kinda work properly you do an upgrade then itís junk for months agian. I been playing over two years and always the same. Why not get the issue worked out before introducing the update. Iíve said my thought and still thinking of quit due to neglect and glitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffton Young View Post
    Every battle field since last update my marches keep freezing up. This causes me to get zero. It is a task to get wings in battle field this glitch makes it impossible. As well as support never answer any tickets Iíve sent. If I had a multi million dollar game I think Iíd respond to my costumers. It is about to cost you a customer. I enjoy the game but Iím sick of spending money on a product tgat not working properly. And get no response from support just making it worse. Every time the game starts to kinda work properly you do an upgrade then itís junk for months agian. I been playing over two years and always the same. Why not get the issue worked out before introducing the update. Iíve said my thought and still thinking of quit due to neglect and glitches.
    Dear Liege
    Hi, could you tell us your user id, device model to check please? If you were attacked and lost many troops. Please also attach a screenshot with the battle time shown so that we could have a further check for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James