Thread: temple blessings broken

temple blessings broken

I don't know if it's the same for any other servers but s45 was supposed to get all three temple blessings this time and didn't. This wouldn't upset me if it weren't for the fact that there's never been an issue with us getting the temple punishments. I've opened three tickets with support about this and they keep getting deleted with no reply. I'd like to at least know why it's happening but it would be better if we were somehow compensated because we worked our butts off defending the stupid things.

Quote Originally Posted by Seoulsista View Post
    I don't know if it's the same for any other servers but s45 was supposed to get all three temple blessings this time and didn't. This wouldn't upset me if it weren't for the fact that there's never been an issue with us getting the temple punishments. I've opened three tickets with support about this and they keep getting deleted with no reply. I'd like to at least know why it's happening but it would be better if we were somehow compensated because we worked our butts off defending the stupid things.
    Dear Liege
    Occupying temples on the enemy server doesn't give you temple buffs. You will only get the buffs when you successfully defended your server's temples. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James