Thread: Account Reconfigure

Account Reconfigure

Hello,

I am requesting to have my account accessible. I have not been able to play in it for months. the ID tag is 14036664

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eee.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	1771

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgish View Post
    Hello,

I am requesting to have my account accessible. I have not been able to play in it for months. the ID tag is 14036664

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eee.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	1771
    Dear Liege
    The account is linked to a facebook id 101102694254575. The facebook id is shown in your facebook profile's URL. Please look for this account and then use the in-game switch feature which will let you retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James,

I cannot find the numerical ID code. I would like to connect the account with another Facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    The account is linked to a facebook id 101102694254575. The facebook id is shown in your facebook profile's URL. Please look for this account and then use the in-game switch feature which will let you retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgish View Post
    James,

I cannot find the numerical ID code. I would like to connect the account with another Facebook.
    Dear Liege
    Please give us a most recent receipt or purchase history screenshot and tell us when you login the game for the last time. And then we could try send a re-link request for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I cannot find the link referenced. Can I have it linked to another Facebook ?

Dear Liege
    For security consideration, we cannot re-link accounts to another facebook or third party accounts. Please try recall the email you used for that facebook account and try again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James