Thread: Account Reconfigure

Account Reconfigure

Hello,

I am requesting to have my account accessible. I have not been able to play in it for months. the ID tag is 14036664

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eee.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	1771

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgish View Post
    Hello,

I am requesting to have my account accessible. I have not been able to play in it for months. the ID tag is 14036664

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eee.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	1771
    Dear Liege
    The account is linked to a facebook id 101102694254575. The facebook id is shown in your facebook profile's URL. Please look for this account and then use the in-game switch feature which will let you retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James,

I cannot find the numerical ID code. I would like to connect the account with another Facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    The account is linked to a facebook id 101102694254575. The facebook id is shown in your facebook profile's URL. Please look for this account and then use the in-game switch feature which will let you retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James,

I cannot find the numerical ID code. I would like to connect the account with another Facebook.
    Dear Liege
    Please give us a most recent receipt or purchase history screenshot and tell us when you login the game for the last time. And then we could try send a re-link request for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I cannot find the link referenced. Can I have it linked to another Facebook ?

Dear Liege
    For security consideration, we cannot re-link accounts to another facebook or third party accounts. Please try recall the email you used for that facebook account and try again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Account Reconfigure

I also wanted to know that information, and I found it looking at my email. I found the message that Riot sent me when I create my account. I hope this can help u

James,

I cannot find the numerical ID code.filezilla uc browser rufus I would like to connect the account with another Facebook.
    I have not been able to play in it for months. the ID tag is 14036664
    Last edited by wailita; 08-08-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wailita View Post
    I have not been able to play in it for months. the ID tag is 14036664
    Dear Liege
    Hi, this is the linked facebook account 109997213645564. You could find it from your facebook profile link, the id number is part of your own profile link. Hope that it helps, if you don't remember your facebook account email. We are not able to help. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James