Thread: 9 months arguing with incompetent customer support is ridiculous!!!

9 months arguing with incompetent customer support is ridiculous!!!

In December of 2018 a map glitch/lag prevented me from recalling my attack march as i watched reinforcing troops enter a player i was attacking. The result was 500,000 dead troops.

I messaged support and provided a screenshot of the battle report.

Support offered me 50 million of each resource. I countered their offer and explained that after calculating the cost of resources alone would require purchasing over $40,000 of gems in order to purchase the resource chests.

Support kept telling me they would ask the developer every time i checked in. Then you changed support platforms and the ticket was lost. I spent months trying to reconnect with support only to have my tickets deleted with no response.

When you added the email option i emailed support and they offered 150 million of each resource which still in inadequate compensation so i counter offered. I was told they needed a screenshot of the battle report to discuss it further. The problem is that your system automatically deletes favorited reports so i no longer am able to get a screenshot. I only have a screen shot of the original support request showing i sent the report.

It's been too long, it's time you compensate me appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Messorem View Post
    In December of 2018 a map glitch/lag prevented me from recalling my attack march as i watched reinforcing troops enter a player i was attacking. The result was 500,000 dead troops.

I messaged support and provided a screenshot of the battle report.

Support offered me 50 million of each resource. I countered their offer and explained that after calculating the cost of resources alone would require purchasing over $40,000 of gems in order to purchase the resource chests.

Support kept telling me they would ask the developer every time i checked in. Then you changed support platforms and the ticket was lost. I spent months trying to reconnect with support only to have my tickets deleted with no response.

When you added the email option i emailed support and they offered 150 million of each resource which still in inadequate compensation so i counter offered. I was told they needed a screenshot of the battle report to discuss it further. The problem is that your system automatically deletes favorited reports so i no longer am able to get a screenshot. I only have a screen shot of the original support request showing i sent the report.

It's been too long, it's time you compensate me appropriately.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you give us your user id number to check please? Also, if you also have the conversation screenshot, it would help us to request the compensation for you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James