Thread: hijacked account

hijacked account

can you disconnect the automatically login for my account on all devices. the ID is 22759289. the hacker keeps unlinking, and breaking my bubble. i can only stall him by logging back in. please help me

Quote Originally Posted by atno2 View Post
    can you disconnect the automatically login for my account on all devices. the ID is 22759289. the hacker keeps unlinking, and breaking my bubble. i can only stall him by logging back in. please help me
    Dear Liege
    Please change your facebook/Google/Apple password in the meantime or it might not work. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    And our admin found that your IP is too far away from the place where you registered the account. Please tell us where you live or use your old ip to post new comment again so that we confirm the ownership. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The account was created in cam pha vietnam. But i am currently somewhere else. You can check the IP. The one i used, i activated bubble. The one the hacker used broke it by attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please change your facebook/Google/Apple password in the meantime or it might not work. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    It is changed, please disconnection all automatic logins

It is changed, please disconnection all automatic logins
    Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that our admin refused to clean the login devices because that your IP address is not matched. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James