Thread: I can not build sawmill

I can not build sawmill

I try build sawmill but game sand me to build farms, on the farms is information that I can build just 8 farms at the moment , I am stuck in game.how build sawmill?

follow the recommendations they are trying to guild you in the right direction

same here, going round in circles following the prompts. restriction is 8/8 farms built, but i'm not building a farm but that' where the 'build sawmill' takes me/indicates. i must have done something wrong, but nothing seems to solve this. i bet its siple n i will feel foolish when all is said n done

Quote Originally Posted by Arkadiusz View Post
    I try build sawmill but game sand me to build farms, on the farms is information that I can build just 8 farms at the moment , I am stuck in game.how build sawmill?

I had same problem. Then I spotted this = click on an empty field, the sign for farm pops up. Put ur finger on it and scroll it away to the right!! Next is sawmill and others follow behind

Quote Originally Posted by Krally View Post
    I had same problem. Then I spotted this = click on an empty field, the geometry dash sign for farm pops up. Put ur finger on it and scroll it away to the right!! Next is sawmill and others follow behind
    It helps resolve the issue. Thanks.