Thread: Stuck on loading screen

Stuck on loading screen

I cannot log in from my phone since yesterdays update. I had to use my friends phone to update the bubble. How do you fix this

https://ibb.co/Xyb5vq9

Quote Originally Posted by atno2 View Post
    I cannot log in from my phone since yesterdays update. I had to use my friends phone to update the bubble. How do you fix this

https://ibb.co/Xyb5vq9
    Dear Liege
    It's a bit complicated between anything sent from your device to our server. So we would like to know your monarch id and device model so that we could at least locate your game data and see if there's anything wrong. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Id is 22745545 i use android. Maybe you can disconnect logins or any solutions. I reinstalled many times and still the same.

The monarch ID i am stuck on is 25024361, my k11 .i remembered when i try to log into this account it is stuck. Can you disconnect it so i can log in to a nonstuck account ok my phone?

Id is 22745545 i use android. Maybe you can disconnect logins or any solutions. I reinstalled many times and still the same.
    Dear Liege
    Our developer could login your new account without any problems. Please try again and see if it's fixed now or not. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

It is still stuck when i loaded Squidward" ID 25024361, on my phone only. can you disconnect it please?

It is still stuck when i loaded Squidward" ID 25024361, on my phone only. can you disconnect it please?
    Dear Liege
    We've just tried to remove all logins to this account. Please try again and see if you could login your old one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James