Thread: Can not login in my account

Can not login in my account

Please people help me i have send some tickets to support about my problem with pictures of my history about buying in my account i have send my player id but everytime came the same bla bla why i can not log in my account can anyone help me please i wait over 3 days but nothing hapening in this time

I have created a new account on the same server s64 id 25784558 can you connect it please with my old account id 16470692 i really sad about this problem i send so much tickets to support bot no one help me

Quote Originally Posted by Bencil View Post
    Please people help me i have send some tickets to support about my problem with pictures of my history about buying in my account i have send my player id but everytime came the same bla bla why i can not log in my account can anyone help me please i wait over 3 days but nothing hapening in this time
    Dear Liege
    Please note that if your account is still linked to a platform or social account. We cannot help relink it. You may post your account here and we could have a look and see if that's the case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Yes james my account was linked in google play after a update by google play games i can not link in my account

And now nothing happening every time the same shit people have problems with their account and nobody want to help im so sad and disapointment about this problems i can not unterstand that people must wait so long for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Bencil View Post
    And now nothing happening every time the same shit people have problems with their account and nobody want to help im so sad and disapointment about this problems i can not unterstand that people must wait so long for nothing
    Dear Liege
    You could use the Switch Account feature with your Google account to retrieve the account on a device. That's why we cannot help for security consideration. And most of the players don't have this kind of problem. So we cannot help in this case. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James