Thread: Upgrading Banner

Upgrading Banner

Alliance city is driving me nuts. Where am I going wrong.

1. Set Banner
    2. Start Upgrade
    3. Message that member reinforcing banner has destroyed it, 24 hours after starting upgrade.

On third attempt trying to build alliance city.

Ideas?

FINALLY UPDATED BANNER

1. Set banner
    2. Get members to reinforce the banner until construction time falls below 24 hours.
    3. Upgrade

Makes sense, but game directions and documentation is very lacking.

So future new players know
    Last edited by Skramble; 03-12-2020 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skramble View Post
    Alliance city is driving me nuts. Where am I going wrong.

1. Set Banner
    2. Start Upgrade
    3. Message that member reinforcing banner has destroyed it, 24 hours after starting upgrade.

On third attempt trying to build alliance city.

Ideas?

FINALLY UPDATED BANNER

1. Set banner
    2. Get members to reinforce the banner until construction time falls below 24 hours.
    3. Upgrade

Makes sense, but game directions and documentation is very lacking.

So future new players know
    Thanks, man.

Thank you. I’m having the same problem. Do you have to have all the members reinforce the flag or a certain number of troops?

We just had as many reinforce as possible. The construction time will drop the more reinforcements are on banner

Agree. Had the same problem. On our 3rd attempt now and we are under 24 hours. Hope I remember to let you know how it goes.

It doesn’t matter. High level players with large troop is best. You have 3 days to complete. We lost ours 3 x until I then set the banner and clicked upgrade. We then had to build before the set time expired. We succeeded.

I have set the banner.
    I have reinforced the banner.
    The banner keeps failing/destroyed.
    I watched it just disappear the last time and all the troops march back.
    What are we doing wrong? Why does it never turn into a city? The directions on the game are horrible. I have to search and search the internet to find things and never get anywhere.

I legit do not understand this AT ALL. Built the banner, upgraded the banner, said something like 9 hours left, went to reinforce it, construction went up to 6days, then the banner immediately disappeared. Wtf