Thread: Lost account

Lost account

Due to my phone suddenly breaking, I have no way of accessing my account. how can I access on another device?

I have my ID and served number. I'm using a Google email which is where my payments are taken. I've spent a lot of money on this game, so your quick help is appreciated !

The account I've Lost Is 35223441 swede76 server 223. My ID on my new device is ID 37247931....Please help link my old account!!!

Dear, our Customer support team has made a check. And found your ID 35223441 is linked to a G+ account. We suggest you try to swift to the Google account in-game. g15405735728762869986 Google Info

I've emailed the customer support team and done a ticket about this issue,both asked for proof of purchase and the account details. All of which I provided nearly 24 hours ago and I'm still waiting for a response. I've spent a lot of money on this game and the customer support and service is a shambles!!

Dear, you just need to login your Google account then you can swift to your old account.