Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: App crashes on start

Same in the US. App crashes on iPad and iPhone. was working on iPad earlier this morning. Black Top Games splash screen then crashes.

Looks like its related to the Facebook SDK...https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/10/2...fication-issue. I just put my phone in airplane mode and launched app, which came up and showed the error message of needing to connect to the internet. Once I turned back on internet, it crashes instantly...

I just started the game with the phone in airplane mode and then the first splash screen opened saying not net connection, I put airplane mode off and the game connected and loaded.

Note this is just quick fix to get in the game, but I have noted the game stills crashes later and you may have use the above trick again to get in the game.
    Last edited by Balaban77; 07-10-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balaban77 View Post
    I just started the game with the phone in airplane mode and then the first splash screen opened saying not net connection, I put airplane mode off and the game connected and loaded.
    When I do this, the game immediately crashes when I switch off the aeroplane mode.

I deleted the app and reinstalled trying to fix the issue. Does anyone know if the data will be saved like keep level and troops?

Yes, only If you have your account linked.

Installing a firewall and vpn did the trick. Link above. Temp fix.

Same problem here.... Is Top Games a one man show? Everywhere I look itís only James replying and there are too many people needing help

Thanks Blacksuns, I downloaded lockdown app and could open my app then ..

Problem is solved since about 15:00 MEST. At least for me.

Dear, due to a sudden spike in crashes arising from the Facebook iOS SDK, some of the iOS users might have problems logging in last Friday. And this problem should be fixed now. Thank you.