Thread: Betting tips

Betting tips

I have been betting on the football (soccer) for nearly 36 yrs. I use to get my dad to go into the Bookmakers and get me some football coupons when I was just 15 yrs old. Over that time a lot has changed, so much so that now you have literally hundreds of markets on just one game. 30 years ago, you couldn’t even have a single bet on the football, nope, in fact if they were all homes, the minimum was five homes or 3 if you had aways.

Hello. Betting can be be fun and give you benefits if you are pro in it. As bitcoin and crypto are super popular in our modern time so I like to use new Bitcoin football betting site which was recommended me by my friend before. You know, one of the more commonly overlooked Bitcoin sports betting strategy involves bankroll management.Effective bankroll management involves setting aside funds solely for sports betting purposes. Your betting capabilities can only go so far, and that is why you should set your limits. Know when to continue and know when to stop. In the end, you don’t want to end up losing money you cannot afford to.