Thread: Link my phone issue

Link my phone issue

Need very specific directions on using the game on two devices. The second device started new game and I went thru the linking crap that did not work, it almost deleted my progress.

Dear Liege
    It seems that you linked your G+/Game Center to your new account. Please give us both your new and old account's user id numbers to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    It seems that you linked your G+/Game Center to your new account. Please give us both your new and old account's user id numbers to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    I only have this account, and I deleted the phone software because it only connects me to new game.

Dear Liege,
    If you have linked your account to Game center, Facebook, or Google+ before, you can go to setting-> account-> switch account, so as to keep the progress.
    What is the account id that you lost, and can not get back?
    Best Regards,
    James

Perhaps you could give me step by step instructions,I am afraid to lose my progress and money.I am playing on my tablet but want to go back and forth to my phone.The ID on my phone is 13448016,,this is a new game and it won't let me sign in to play my main game.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Hell View Post
    Perhaps you could give me step by step instructions,I am afraid to lose my progress and money.I am playing on my tablet but want to go back and forth to my phone.The ID on my phone is 13448016,,this is a new game and it won't let me sign in to play my main game.
    Dear Liege
    We can see that your account 12984789 can be normally logged in. You can check your account state in the Settings->Account. And then you can see which platform your account 12984789 is bound to. Then you will be able to access your account 12984789 on other devices by switching to your Google/Game Center/Facebook account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James