Thread: Account Lost After Reset

Account Lost After Reset

I had to reset my tablet to the factory settings and when it came back up, Evony did not recognize that I already have an account, even though my account screen showed "Amazon (Linked)". I checked before resetting. I never linked it to a Google account or anything else like that, it was just through Amazon (since the tablet I use is a Kindle Fire HD 8 (2016)) I have worked long and hard on this account, spent money, and I do not want to give up the progress I have made!

HELP! How do I get access to my game that I was playing prior to resetting my tablet???

Original Account:
    Monarch Name: Dariyah
    ID: 13459034
    Server 35

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dariyah_35_ID-13459034.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	305 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dariyah_35_AL-13459034.jpg 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	306

I went through the short process of setting up a new account, which was the only way to get into the game at all, here is that info:
    Monarch Name: Dariyah2
    ID: 14533696
    Server 44

I do not need this 2nd account and it can be overwritten by my original account.

Name:	Dariyah_44_ID-14533696.jpg 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	307

Please, any help you can be in getting my account back would be great!

Dar = )

Dear Liege,
    Please go to setting-> account, and start a new game on server 35, give us the new id. Link the new id.
    Please also send us a private message with the Google receipt or the apple receipt.
    Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    James

Re: Account Lost After Reset

Thank you, James!

My new game on Server 35 is:
    Monarch Name: Monarch14550669
    ID: 14550669

Name:	Dariyah_35_ID-14550669.jpg 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	310

Thank you for your help!
    Dar = )

I will send the receipt as a PM in just a minute.

Is there any progress in the account retrieval yet? I renamed my Monarch of the new game on Server 35 to Dari2.0 so that I could contact my alliance leader and let them know what was going on.

Also, when I try to link the new account it just wants to go back to Server 44, so I have not hit confirm on that. Please advise me on the next steps from here. I sent a PM to James with the copy of the receipt when I purchased this game.

If you need anything else, please let me know! Thank you!

I apologize greatly! I found the Google account I used to link the game and it is back now! Again, so sorry!

Issue Resolved! No further action necessary!

I've got the same issue. Did they get back with you?