Thread: Warrants for players using another language/symbols in their name

Warrants for players using another language/symbols in their name

There needs to be a way to use a warrant to find someone who, lets say, is using Japanese/Chinese language in their name. several alliances are now using those characters in their name and those players are impossible to find using warrants.

They could just set it up so that the warrant works on the player id and not the name itself.

If you go to the persons monarch and click the i it will show u their name with a paper and pencil. If you click that it will copy their name so you can paste

Does the copy paste trick work for emoticon? Finding heart kiss luv69 flower gun kiss is tricky.

If they are in an alliance it's easy... Search the alliance, view members, go to the player you want to track, click on them, view info, click locate coords....

People who have developed their technical skills have always had my admiration. And it makes no difference whether the case involves wood carving or essay writing. However, not everyone executes it flawlessly. I occasionally require assistance, such as while writing an essay. If I had not found this service write my essay uk , I might not have been able to gain the same experience that will eventually help me develop as a writer.

Or add that player to your block list, easy to go to block list and locate the coordinates by using a arrest warrant